21/11/07

Tragic week!

Hy Guys!
In this entry I'm writting you about my next week.
Next week is going to be worst of the first term because we have five exams, it's horrible!
The first day of the week, I haven't got any exams... but on Tuesday we have our quartely exam of Philosophy.
On Wednesday we have a Physics exam, it's very difficult, and I have a 5,5 of the other exam.... and also I have an exam of P.E.
Thursday we have a Catalan exam, but it isn't difficult, it's easy and I have a 6,3 from the other exam, and 5,85 from the lecture exam because I made many mistakes.
On Friday we have two exams:
-One exm of Human Biology, it's our quartely exam, and I don't know how it is going to be.
- And finally, I have a maths exam, but for this, I'm relaxed because I had a 10 on the other exam.