19/11/07

Oral Presentation!

I write you, my oral presentation:

Hello class!

I will talk you about my hobbies in general, and I explain you a little bit of someone.
I have a lot of hobbies, for example: do sports, listen music, go out in the night, sleep, meet to friends.

First I talk about my favourite hobby: sleep.
Sleep is the best think one can do, I think, if I don’t sleep, I’m died.
One of the thinks that I hate Batxillerat is that the class start at 8 o’clock, the first hour it’s horrible, everybody are sleeping and the class is bore.

Now, I talk about another hobby, play football:
I play football with Esplais, the team of my life; I have been playing for 11 years. My position in the football field is left winger because my best foot is the left.
I’m also I like watch it in TV. In special Barça, because it’s my favourite team, and I thought it was the best team of the world, but the last and this year, Barça do the clown. Barça has the best players in the world, Messi (actually is the best footballer for me), Ronaldinho, Deco, Iniesta, Yaya Toure…etc. but someone don’t run in the match, and they are sleeping when he playing a match, for example Ronaldinho, in this photo you can see before, the best player in the world, but now you can see a fat man. But I hope this year they will win something important… the Spanish league minimum and if is possible the Champions league too.
Not only I like watch football in TV.
Also I watch motorbike; my favourite motor driver is Pedrosa with the number twenty six, this year Pedrosa came second in the World Champion Chip, and the winner has been Stoner with the number twenty seven. The favourite motor driver is Rossi with the number forty six, he have a famous nickname THE DOCTOR, but he has been third, is the deception of the world champions chip.
Also I like watch ACB in TV, the Spanish league of Basketball.
In summer I was rowing, with Marius, Jordi, Xuki and another’s company’s.

Another hobby: met with friends, because, you suppose that they are the persons with who you can trust.

More hobbies: go out in the night, because in the party you enjoyed, smile, drink…., but, If I go out in the night, next morning I must sleep until the time of the lunch and then I must do siesta.

And finally, the last hobby that I explain you, listen music.
In the depression moments or also I’m boring, I use to listen music. I listen a lot of types of Music. Ska, rock català, reggae… my favourites groups are Obrint Pas, Brams, Lax’n’Busto…and more and more groups. I hate reggeton.